Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dodgy photo & a good verse

Took a stack of very dodgy photos of myself today at the studio...everyone is insisting that I have a photo on my website...have spent the last hour or two trying to load it up and its not working...so stay tuned...there will be a decent photo (not this one) on there soon...

It was the last day of my holiday today...so should finish a lovely day off with a beautiful verse...

"I thank You God for most this amazing..."

I thank You God for most this amazing day;
For the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything
which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.

I who have died am alive again today,
and this is the sun's birthday;
This is the birth day of life and of love and wings: 
and of the gay great happening illimitably earth.

How should tasting, touching, hearing, seeing
breathing any - lifted from the no
of all nothing  human merely being
doubt imaginable You?

Now the ears of my ears awake
and now the eyes of my eyes are open.

- E.E. Cummings



No comments: