Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Leonard's words




A Day on the Green...(a few weeks ago)...after one of the best concerts I have been to...EVER...I have decided to pop some of Leonard's words on my blog...what a man!!!

Heal Me

Ain't it crazy
For a moment there
This felt just like dying
But now I see that something inside
Is coming alive
Ain't it crazy

No use running from a revolution
I just surrender to this evolution

Heal me lift me
Take me to the other side
Amazing grace
Has touched my face
And the sweet sound doesn't lie

Ain't it crazy
For a moment there
I just gave up trying
But now I see
You can let the light in
You can begin again

Ain't it crazy
I lay me down in the sweet perfection
I am a witness to my resurrection
Heal me lift me
Take me to the waterside
Drop me in let me swim
Let everyone know
I'll be coming home again

Make no mistake 
I'm wide awake
Ain't it crazy

Heal me lift me
Take me to the other side
I'll take what I've earned
These lessons I've learned
I'm ready for the ride

Heal me lift me
Take me and my soul will fly
My battered heart will make a new start
Let everyone know
I'll be coming home again

Heal me lift me
Take me to the waterside
Drop me in
Come on and watch me swim
Let everyone know
I'll be coming home again

Always

I'll be loving you always
With a love that's true, always
When the things you've planned
Need a helping hand
I will understand, always, always

Days may not be fair, always
That's when I'll be there, always
Not for just an hour
Not for just a day
Not for just a year, but always

1 comment:

you-wee because said...

Hi there!

You right?
Yesterday German television informed us about the next fire trouble spots north-west of Melbourne.

Obviously there has been no rain/precipitation during the last months in your region so that a little spark (or a blithering idiot of fire-raiser) may cause the next bush fire.

For the next weekend the weathermen promised us something like a "notion of spring" with temperatures of 12 to 14°C and some sunshine at South-west Germany.

Let's wait & see if they are right...

Regards from the other side of the planet,

Uwe.