Sunday, April 19, 2009

A blast from the past!!!

I was given these photos not long ago...My jewellery class from NMIT, Melbourne over 12 years ago...This is where we had our end of year show...been thinking about how time just slips away so quickly...I'm so glad I had the chance to learn with these people...and be taught by one of the best teachers I've had the pleasure knowing (Roberto), who has since passed away...Someone I will always look up to...I only hope that I can be half the teacher that he was...Thanks Lorelei for sending the photos...and thanks Linda (a fav teacher of mine also) for giving them to Lorelei...Jewellery school rocked!!

From left to right: Michelle, Bianca, Vashti, Lisa, Sarah, Maya, Seamus, Roberto (the best teacher ever), Arni, Chris & (mystery woman - can't remember who, I'm sorry) Front row: Wendy, Bronte, me & Lorelei






No comments: