Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where does all the time go?...

Lately I have not had a lot of time to really sit at my workbench and create...kind of missing it a bit...I'm working too much...and not playing enough...so I thought I'd post some jewellery from a couple of my all time favourite jewellers...cruising blogs and sites of fellow jewellers has to get me excited to create...I have decided to make a pact with myself to set some time aside for (work) well play - jewellery that I just want to create for no reason...just to express how I'm feeling about IT all...







The pieces above are made by Jacqueline Ryan a jeweller of great skill and someone who grabs her inspiration (like me) from mother nature...








The work above is lovingly created by Bettina Speckner...A German jeweller whose work I have loved since jewellery school...

No comments: