Thursday, May 7, 2009

new blog for my jewellery classes

I have been conducting more and more classes at the studio lately, so have decided to dedicate a blog purely for all information, happy snaps, class times, etc.. related to what I am teaching. Teaching jewellery and object making for me is...well THE BEST...I'm in love with passing on my skills to others...finding ways to inspire people to create with their hands...This teaching gig has stuck and I intend to get as many people as I can excited about making and wearing a piece of art...so get your hammers at the ready...and lets make some noise...check it out here

P.S. I will still be blogging here...still so much more to explore out there in this great big world of ours

Schmookie

1 comment:

Verve Jewels said...

Very interesting blog post, good job and thanks for sharing such a good aritlce. flexible bracelets for men