Monday, October 26, 2009

One last chance

























































Photographs - me
Song Lyrics - James Morrison


One Last Chance

In my life I don't mean much to anyone
I've lost my way can't go back anymore
Once I had everything now it's gone
Don't tell me again coz I've heard it all before

Some people say that I'm not worth it
I've made mistakes but nobody's perfect
Guess I'll give it a try

I've got one last chance to get myself together
I can't lose no more time it's now or never and I try to remember who I used to be
I've got one more chance to get myself together

The time has come for me to change again
I can't carry on like this, I will lose my friends - don't say that you have given up on me
Just give me the time and space to heal my head

I don't wanna be misunderstood
I've got to take this chance and make it into something good



1 comment:

you-wee because said...

G'day Sylvia! How are things in your neck of the woods?

In the recent weeks I was quite a lot on the road. Chemnitz (Eastern Gemany), Genoa (Italy), Hamburg (Northern Gemany)...
...and always traveling by car, driving more than 5000 kilometeres within two weeks.

No need to worry. Altough sitting a lot behind the steering wheel of my car I was favoured by fortune to see a lot of interesting new places and became aquainted with a lot of interesting guys.

*** *** *** *** ***

While the blossoms of Australian flowers bloom again in most different shapes and colours, the German autumn has a lock on everything: flowers and trees, colours and frames of mind.

But I hope to make use of the autumn time to slow down a bit and get around to doing some things which I neglected during the summer period.

Enjoy your Australian days of springtime and light!

Uwe.