Wednesday, November 11, 2009

STUDIO SALE



I'm having a studio sale on Sat 21st November from 11am - 1pm. I'm selling lots of odds & ends namely jewellery (resin & silver), beads, moulds, jewellery & design mags, 2 jewellers benches, bar fridge & more...so if this sounds like something you might like to check out email me for directions to the studio... 


AND NO...I am not giving up jewellery...I am not sure that I could ever do that...just making a few changes...










Mags from $2









glass bead strands from $5 a strand








resin bangles from $15








jewellery from $30







have 2 workbenches like this one includes a lamp for $250 neg 
(pick up only)

1 comment:

RoLuc said...

really! Well a change is as good as a holiday! Will try to get down, although in the middle of mag production at the moment! Brain not working well