Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THE ALPINE REGION, VICTORIA



Taking some time out for me has proven to be the best thing I have done for myself in a very long time...here are some snaps I took on a recent trip to the Alpine region of Victoria...Visited Mt Buffalo, Mt Beauty, Bright, Ovens, Myrtleford, Beechworth...it was a joy to be out in the bush...my favourite place in the world...takin' snaps of trees, waterfalls & way too much fungi...























































































































































































2 comments:

you-wee because said...

Great to see and read a sign of life from you, Sylvia!
Your impressions about the Australian wilderness are really refreshing and inspiring!
In the meanwhile spring has arrived at Germany, too, with passable temperatures and great blue sky without any traces of vapour trail... ;-) ... thanks to the (invisible) ash cloud from Iceland...! ;-))
Recent weekend my wife and I were at Strasbough, Alcase, and it was really a great weekend with a lot of inspiring impressions there.
Keep up enjoying your life!
Uwe.

you-wee because said...

...Strasbourg...

...not Strasbough, of course!

;-)